This cosy duplex apartment has a premium location, being situated in the very heart of town: where Kas’s Main Square meets Uzun Carsi (the small cobblestone street).
Enjoy overlooking Kas’s most famous street sitting on your balcony!
The apartment is in one of the oldest Greek style building of Kas but has been renovated very recently (May 2011)
It has been designed to provide a cosy and airy atmosphere with all the comfort you need while on holiday.
The Kas area
Kas is a small historical town on the south coast of Turkey. It was one of the most important marine cities and wine production sites of the Lycian civilization and is now surrounded by rock tombs and ruins of the ancient city Antiphellos.
You can wander through the streets stopping to examine the souvenir shops that offer Turkish handicrafts, leather goods, silver items, cotton clothing, and handmade carpets. After shopping, stroll along the flower-lined Akdeniz Promenade or relax under the shade of a palm tree. There are many bars and restaurants in Kas that offer plenty of night life.
- Right across from Kas, there is the Greek island Kastelorizo . It is only 3 miles (5 km) away from Kas. There are daily excursions by boats to Kastelorizo.
- Boat tour to Kekova: Daily excursions to the antique city of Lycian Civilization, the Kekova Island. It is a must do if you are in the area, there is no better way to relax. You will spend a wonderful day cruising over the sunken city of Kekova, swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear waters and visiting the village of Kaleköy (Simena's Crusader castle with dominant views of Kekova)
- Saklikent Gorges
- Myra and St Nicholas Church
- Beaches of Patara, Kaputas, etc
As we live in Kas, we are able to give advice about tours and excursions to our guests when they arrive.
Showing rates for up to 2 guests.
Begins Ends Min stay Turnover Night Per week
|Spring||Apr 1||June 15||1 night||Any||€60||€390|
|High Season||Jun16||Sep 30||1 night||Any||€85||€520|
|Autumn||Oct 1||Oct 31||1 night||Any||€60||€390|
|Winter||Nov 1||March 30||1 night||Any||€45||€270|
Please note: rates may have been converted from the original local currency to EURO and are approximate rates that may change due to exchange rate fluctuation. Please contact the manager to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
Additional Rate and Availability Information
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- Cleaning is included for 1 week stay minimum
- A cleaning fee of 30 TL is required and is not included in the rental cost for SHORT STAY RENTALS.
- We can accept payments cash or by PayPal.
- Refundable 200 TL security deposit required on arrival.